Monday, February 12, 2007

I Fucking Did It!

I fucking Did It! I went a week (including the weekend, i.e. Friday, and Saturday) without drinking! Just wanted to comment, and say that I will be doing another week of the Hammers Program. I realize that some of you might be disappointed, and fear that these posts will get extremely lame now that I am not "partying." You may be very well be right. You may very well be assholes. Either way, I have decided to start a new section called "The Cuba Memoirs," to commemorate the 10 days that Jenny Newman and I spent in Cuba in October 2006 that I never wrote about. The first installment will be later today, or possibly right now (although I kind of have to go to the bathroom which could involve a trek to the tranquil trellace that is the 2nd floor bathroom of the HUB). ¡Patria hasta la muerte!
- Boosh Clown

Song of the Day: Theres is a song from the movie "Sólo Dios Sabe" that I want so bad. If you go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBv8KP3WVOc
It's the song at minute 1:37 and I know it's by Julieta Venegas and a Brazilian guy named "Otto" but I can't find it anywhere and it is starting to cause my very moral fiber to decompose. Please help.

No comments: