Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back for the First Time

Like of the Day: "Groundhog Day" starring Bill Murray and Andie McDowell

Dislike of the Day: Quebec

Quote of the Day:
"AHHHH!!!!"
"What is it, Connor?"
"Ah, it was in my pocket. I thought I forgot where I put my pot."
-Conversation between me and one of my co-workers at the deli

"Would You Rather" of the Day:
Would you rather, every time you farted have to exclaim loudly (and I mean loudly), "Oh, that's precious!" or have to keep a pet muskrat on a leash and bring it everywhere you went?

Picture of the Day:

This is Bardi Johannsson, lead singer of the Icelandic band, "Bang Gang." His website's biography, in a so-cute-you-could-just-throw-up-in-your-mouth contrived sort of way describes him as "obsessive, narcissistic, hung-over, and romantic." The lesson? Europeans are lame, but people from Iceland are even lamer.

(Watch Bang Gang's hit single, "Find What You Get.")

No comments: