Monday, March 31, 2008

Cops and Robbers

"The 5 most painful words that I can hear from a friend, "What's up with the blog?" Get off my fucking back alright. Just because you have taken to writing a post a day doesn't give you the right to judge me. I have a lot of shit going on okay. Between Barry condescendingly scoffing at me every day I don't write something, and you "playfully" adding a PS to your wall post, I am about ready to crack. Sike. Three posts tomorrow. Suck it."
- Bunktown

Hella new photo album uploaded on Facebook. Time to get rad.

Like of the Day: Grilled Cheese with Ham

Dislike of the Day: Ghosts

Song of the Day: "I Don't Really Love You Anymore" by The Magnetic Fields

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnetic Fields is killin' it...

Bunktown has dropped the ball...is he dead?

Mark Thomas Wetzler said...

I think so.