Thursday, March 13, 2008

Señor Sevig, You Better Get Your Ass in Gear

Well, ladies and gentleman, it now makes 2 weeks that the physical manifestation of Boosh Clown has been unemployed. In order to not become despondent, sorrowful, woeful--what have you--I have decided I'm going to do what I do best--take a vacation.
"Mark, your life is a vacation," you might be saying, cynical reader. To which I respond--but not after a hearty, patient chuckle, "You are a jerk."
Anyway, today I will head out to Vancouver, British Columbia to visit my friend Jenny and our friend Neil, who I recently traveled with for 2 months through Central and South America. Neil was essentially doing the same trip as me but we were forced to part when he met his parents in Quito, Ecuador, for a brief hiatus to the rainforest and the Galapagos Islands while I was left to cry myself to sleep on an overnight string of buses to the Peruvian border where I was given $33 in fake currency by a bogus money changer. Neil is blond, Scottish, and enjoys White Russians; I am unshaven, American, and enjoy peer pressure. This makes for an interesting combo.

-Boosh Clown

Like of the Day: Seconds 1:09 to 1:12 in "Kids" by MGMT.

Dislike of the Day: "Complications"

Quote of the Day: "Do they get '.coms' in Canada?" - B. Sev

Song of the Day: "Let's Get it On (Dirty Harry Blend)" by The Notorious B.I.G.

Video of the Day: Neil and I get "enthusiastic" in Medellin, Colombia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIDSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Carrera said...

wait a tick...is 'cynical reader' based on a real person?

she sounds funny.