Friday, April 4, 2008

aksdjfl;adsjfl;dksa;

Have you ever been on those virtual tours that give you 360° scrolling views of houses, apartments, etc.? You know how always feel kind of let down at the end of those tours? Well, the makers of AerialPan Imaging have some 360° imaging that blows those completely out of the water. Plus, the founder studied Econ at UW, so most of the examples are from Seattle.
Hella rad.
Anyway, check it out, and re-appreciate the splendor of the Emerald City☂.
(go here. click "Portfolio" and then "Aerial Tour.")

-Boosh Clown


☂ I hesitate to use the name "Emerald City" because I have never really liked this nickname, but I did it because I didn't want to use the word "Seattle" in two out of three sentences. Does anyone actually call Seattle the "Emerald City?" Why is it called this? Do the buildings look green? I'm sure there's a pretty simple explanation but I'm not going to type it into Google right now just so that some asshole on Wikipedia can "set me straight." I hate the internet.

No comments: