Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brokeback to the Future

I love this video. I know, I know, you've all seen it before--but I still had to put it up. When I first saw it I downloaded the song playing in the background ("The Wings" by Gustavo Santaolalla) and tried to hold hands with all my guy friends for like a week. I'm putting it up now just in case anyone hasn't seen it, and so the rest of you can all feel the magic one more time.

-Boosh Clown

p.s. It's nice to see the poll is doing well. "I hate this website" is officially in the lead with four votes. I don't know which is more upsetting: the fact that "I hate this website" is in the lead, or the fact that 12 people total have voted in five days.



Like of the Day: Cranberry Sauce

Dislike of the Day: Mushroom Soup

Quote of the Day: "Twelve's not so bad." - Carrera Junck

Song of the Day: "Forever Young" as performed by Youth Group

No comments: