Thursday, April 24, 2008

!

For those of you who haven't noticed, today is the last day to vote in Blog is the New Blog's "Hot Dog Flavored Water" poll. As a reminder, if "Yes" wins, Boosh Clown will be obligated to boil a number of hot dogs and afterwards drink the water they have been boiled in. I'm sure it will lead to enlightenment on several levels.

One thing we're quite fond of doing here at Blog is the New Blog is reporting on old news. Today's old news is: Facebook chatting. Yesterday was the first time I actually noticed this feature when logging on to Facebook. I tried to chat with a few people, and then the whole process crashed and burned when I was abruptly cut off and the chat window was replaced by a large exclamation point. I was mildly distraught at first, but then I was just kind of stoked on the exclamation point. Exclamation points are awesome. They don't really denote anything specific; they just denote excitement. They can often denote danger or something that has gone wrong, as well. Instead of caution tape around a crime scene, I think they should just put up a huge sign with an exclamation point. The result would still basically be the same ("What the hell happened here?"). If a bathroom stall is out of order, they shouldn't put an "Out of Order" sign on the door, they should put up a piece of paper with an exclamation point. It would be way more fun that way. The prudent person would still probably assume it was out of order, and the adventurous person might just assume that something exciting would happen if he/she used it1. In my mind its a win-win situation that would add to the spice of life.

In other news, Boosh Clown, who has spent the last three or so months of his life living in Victoria, Canada, will be coming home to Bainbridge Island/Seattle next Wednesday. If you would like to see me (and I would love to see you), you can most likely find me at my parent's house on Bainbridge, or at the Spizzy, everyone's new favorite place to party, where I shall be till May 21st, whereupon I will fly to Ohio and embark on the bike trip I have talked about in recent entries. The Spizzy, or Bunkingham palace, is home to my friends Andy, Barry, and Tam. I have probably only spent a total of 20 hours in the Spizzy, but I can tell deep down that it is one of my favorite places on Earth, and apparently they just got a new pool table, so shit son, what's not to like? Come hold hands and rejoice with Andy, Barry, Tam, and Boosh Clown this May at the Spizzy, err'one's new fave place to "whoop whoop, holler at your yee."

-Boosh Clown

1This, of course, assuming that he/she finds clogged toilets "exciting."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have access to some of the record holding facial hair pictures.

stay white, and we'll see you soon for a booshclown makeover

LESider said...

I'm sitting in my office with tears rolling down my face and people are looking at me.

Thanks for the video.