Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh No!


Here is a picture of me sitting at the computer, happily watching a video on YouTube. But as of right now, 2:04 Pacific Standard Time, these happy moments will come to an end...for one week.
That's right, I'm taking a vacation from the computer. I have become a slave to it. It rules my life. I find myself absentmindedly checking Gmail in 10 minute intervals and getting bummed out when there's no one to chat to on Facebook.
What has become of me?
I'm sorry that you, faithful reader, will bear the brunt of the consequences of my actions in that you will have nothing to read, so please let me again direct you to my new fantastic blog and website, howtolureturtlesbacktotheircagesusinglettuce.wordpress.com, where you will surely be able to spend a merry minute and forget all about my little week-long hiatus.

Until then!

Boosh Clown

No comments: