Sunday, August 31, 2008

CIA Sundays

The following message is written in an elaborate code I devised two minutes ago. If you can decipher the code and figure out the hidden message, you are a true Boosh Clown fan.
Good luck!

asdf.ksdjflkasdjflkasdjfl;ksdajfl;sdkajfl;dsajfdsl;kfjdalfkdjsfkl;djsfkl;dsjfdkljfsdklajfsdkl;ajfl;dkjfkl;dsjfkl;sdjfkl;sdjafl;ksdjafl;kdjsfkl;sdjafkl;sdjl;fkjdsfkl;sdjfl;ksdjafl;ksdjfkl;sdjl;fkjsdfkl;fjsdl;kfj lk;j
laksjfl;ksdjfl;
asdkjflsdajfkldsjfkl;sdajfkl;sdjafl;kdsjfl;ksdjf;ldsjfl;ksdjfa
sdflksdjafl;kjsdklfjdskl;fjdskl;fjdsl;kfjsd;lafkj

so;fsdkl;jflkdsjfkl;sdajfkl;dasjf;lkjfal;sdkajfal;sdkfjl;dskjaf;dlsakjfsdl;fjasd
weioqruqwepoiruweiopurweiopuriowpquropiqweuropiewuroiewuropiweurioweuqr
cvn,.cmxnv,m.zxcnv,m.xcnv,mxcn,mvxcnzm,.vncxzm,.vncx,.vnxc,.vm
oewiurpqoweurioweuopriuweqoipruqweoijsdkl;jaflk;asdjfl;k
eoriuweopiruweiopjfkl;sdjaflksdj
lkcv,czx,.vmc,.xvmxc,./dsl;kfjsdkl;jfsdkl;jfwioqeuriopewuriopqweufkljsdklfjasdlk;cxmv,.xcmv,.
xc,.vmxcz.vm.cx/z,vm./cxjsdklfjdsfl;kj
uiweoqrpuweoruopweoiruweopruoweipuroiweurw


Comments:

Billy, from Charlotte, writes:
Dear Boosh Clown,
I think I solved the code. Please call me back at my home residence.
Yours,
Billy
274-343-2123

Carol, from Austin, writes:
To Mr. Boosh Clown,
Your code is a fucking scam. There is no hidden message. I hate you.
-Carol

Mitch, from Minneapolis, writes:
Dear Boosh,
I stayed up all night trying to solve the code, and I found that if you substitute "p's" for all the "a's", "u's" for all the "s's", and "f"s" for all the "d's", you get something that looks like a poem that involves the words "puf" and "fup" to a great extent. Am I on the right track? Thank you for your time. I hear Seattle is beautiful this time of year. My aunt has a cabin in Renton.
Signed,
Mitch

Jason, from Vancouver, writes:
Dear Boosh Clown,
Just about every time I read a new blog post I tell myself it is the last time I am ever going to visit your site. Most of your shit is--well--really stupid. Sometimes I read something you wrote and just get up and go bang my head against the wall for a few minutes. And yet here I am again, writing you a meaningless letter. We're all doomed, Boosh. Every last one of us.
Regards,
Jason

Kelsey, from Little Rock, writes:
Boosh Clown!
You are so hot. I totally want to touch your butt. My uncle has a cabin on the Lake of the Ozarks, do you want to come some time and go waterskiing? I just learned how to slalom ski.
Go Razorbacks!
-Kels~*

Nancy, from Bainbridge Island, writes:
Dear Mark (I mean--Boosh Clown),
When are you going to get a real job? Your father and I are starting to question your mental health. Please call soon.
Love,
Nancy

P.S. I love PCP.


No comments: