Saturday, February 24, 2007

Broverload

Soooooooo many bros!!!! I have never seen so many hooded sweatshirt wearing 27 year-olds in my life! If you are hella hyped on hella stupid shit that has everything to do with pretending to like skateboarding and snowboarding and nothing to do with liking it then right now you are probably downstairs in the Pan-Pacific hotel of Vancouver, Canada. I think I'm going insane. Anyway I'll write a full report later. Hopefully some funny shit will happen tonight. To fill the gap I am posting a message that I got from my friend Kevin who I used to live with during my Arizona State days. He is one of the funnier people I have ever known.

From: Kevin

Haha, yeah, that song always was a weakness in me (get it ... ok, fucking stupid, I know). Yeah, blogs are funny, they almost make me feel dirty, like I am watching a person through their window, except they want me to watch, and so the try to entertain me, but I am not so easily entertained, so they keep pushing the envelope, and soon they start pissing on endangered animals before using them as sex toys, or something. I am in Omaha, ne, still going to medical school. I'm almost done with my first year, it hasn't been so bad, everyone exaggerates the hell out of how hard it is. I really want to go to Seattle in 3 years for my residency, as UW has some amazing programs, so hopefully that will happen. That is cool you are going to mexico, sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had money and time to travel, but I have always been too lazy to work. So, basically, my life is just studying and wasting time.
I hope your diet is going well. I still fondly remember peering out our patio door at the beginning of sophomore year, seeing your chiseled body with the type of tan usually reserved for the 80 year old, diet-pill addicted widows in florida trailer parks. It was very sexy. Write back, and don't be surprised if I start to leave rude remarks on your "blog",

Kevin

No comments: