Friday, February 23, 2007

Our Beautiful "Neighbour" to the North

What do you get when you combine a 6'5" skinny kid with a perm, a hairy, raging alcoholic, a free hotel room, and an open bar equipped with enough alcohol to intoxicate Paul Bunyan? That's right, you get a fucking weekend. Now transplant the whole scenario into Vancouver, Canada, and add a healthy desire for debauchery. Sprinkle the whole dish with standards that would make a blind man seem picky. The end result? 100% insanity.
At 7:30pm pacific standard time Barry Sevig and I will depart on a life-changing (at least liver changing) odyssey to Vancouer to participate in the annual snowboard industry tradeshow in which Barry's intership company Signal Snowbards will have a tent. We will be the two men (see: boys) manning the tent. I could not think of two more adept people for this task, nor could I think of two people with a higher chance of steering it towards disaster. I will have my computer with me at all times and hopefully be able to provide up to the minute reports. Wish us luck and have a good weekend!

-Boosh Clown

p.s. shoot to thrill, play to kill

Song of the Day: Move by Sol Peppy

Bonus Song of the Day: Am I Wry? No. by Mew

No comments: