Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shit I Hella Like and Shit I Hella Hate (Installment I)

I hella like Haribo Gummi Bears. If you don't like them you're kind of a dick. They make me feel like shit though. Absolute bung. I had a pack today and did a bunch of calf raises and almost passed out.

I hella hate Magnolia and West Seattle. Honestly, get real. Why the fuck do you live out there? You're a bitch to get to and you always act like you thought of it first and its really unique. Its not unique. Its fucking rich hippy shit. If I ever have to drive on California Avenue again I'm going to light the shuttle van on fire and drive it into a 7-11. Alkai beach is pretty tight though....

I hella like the Seth Cohen poster hanging on my closet. He's so dreamy, with that arm-crossed stance, and the lightly tousled hair. He watches me when I sleep.

I hella hate Trader Joe's, which is kind of untrue because I kind of also hella like it. I just don't like the smug factor. Peope that shop at Trader Joe's are smug. They show up with their fucking burlap sacks and they think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread because they sort of helped save a tree. However, I do hella like the gallon glass jugs they have of apple juice. It is delicious. I recommend the Gravenstein variey.

I hella like the song Flat Beat by Mr. Oizo. It's hella good.

I hella hate The Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are not good anymore. They were never that good. The song "Under the Bridge" was somewhat life-changing but that's about it. The song "Scar Tissue" makes me want to shove an icepick in my ears.

Well that's about it for the first installment of "Shit I Hella Like and Shit I Hella Hate." I don't want to seem too pesimistic so I will end on a positive note with one last thing I hella like.
I hella like the song "A Lack of Color" by Death Cab for Cutie. I know, I'm a hella homo.
Cheers!

-Boosh Clown

No comments: