Friday, May 18, 2007

Double-u tee fuck.

I went swimming at the IMA today. My body is getting fucking soft. I may be a fatty. Anyway I went swimming and did a 100 and almost drowned. It didn't help that the woman in the lane next to me was 75 and looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Everytime she came up for air on her breast stroke she opened one eye and fiercely displayed her 4 yellow teeth. It was terrifying. It was like swimming next to a nest of angry water-mocassins. Anyway I'm really fucking out of shape, as displayed by me tiring quickly after 10 minutes on the eliptical trainer and my near drowning experience after doing 2 lengths in a 4 foot deep pool.
I hate doing the eliptical. I hate running for that matter, or exercising in any manner that isn't fun (i.e. soccer, skateboarding, ferret hunting). But I absolutely dread doing the eliptical. I always go to the fourth floor of the IMA so that I minimize the chance of anyone I know seeing me. It's so fucking boring. And the only thing that is ever on the TV is the Ellen DeGeneres show or something like Hollywood's 100 Craziest Celeb Moments. Do they tape these shows and loop them on the IMA tv's during all waking hours? Someone should probably investigate this.
Have a good weekend!
-Boosh Clown

Like of the Day: Hopefully playing greenlake with Andy and Barry tomorrow.

Hate of the Day: The song Funkin' Around by Andre 3000 and Big Boi. What the fuck is up with the intro? The accent that Andre 3000 tries to do sounds 1/2 southern, 1/2 English, and 1/2 down's syndrome.

Song of the Day: Shipping up to Boston by the Dropkick Murphys

(I realize my fractions don't add up to 1 on the Andre 3000 Is a Retard equation but its easier to pronounce 1/2 than 1/3.)

No comments: