Sunday, May 27, 2007

Un-fun

I come to you tonight from minute 11 of me seeing how fast I can drink a gallon of Safeway drinking water. It is awful. I feel like absolute fuck. It probably doesn't help that an hour ago I was sitting in the whip with Kata and Barry chugging a different gallon of water because I felt I needed to hydrate. But hey, sometimes inspiration manifests itself in strange forms. The thing I can't stop thinking about right now are those people you hear about who take ecstacy and think they're dehydrated no matter how much water they drink which causes them to drink so much that eventually their brain swells and they die. However, I'm not on ecstacy (though I kind of wish I was, I'm bored out of my skull), so hopefully that won't happen to me. Anyway better get back to ruining my current condition with the elixir of life.

Cheers,
Boosh Clown

No comments: