Monday, August 27, 2007

Mexicali is the new Fremont

This may be the last time I post in Boosh Clown for a long time. I come to you from Mazatlan, Mexico. It´s fucking hot here. The only thing sweating more than me is my water bottle which has accumulated a nice little puddle on the computer desk. I just got into Mazatlan after a 24 hour bus ride from Mexicali. It was the longest bus ride I have ever taken and I will never do it again. For most of it I sat next to a guy that smelled like old cabbage whom I could barely understand. He was going to Durango, which is 8 or so hours from Mazatlan. This guy takes a 32 hour bus by choice. Says he prefers it. Something about how he enjoys stoppping for tacos. We must have stopped for tacos at least 73 times. Crazy fuckers. This morning at 7:30 I ate two tacos that appeared to be boiled chicken, and a half liter of Coke. I don't even like Coke. Anyway I made it, and in two or so days should be in Mexico City, where the air is sweet and the sewers are even sweeter. I got sick a few days ago, I think from some tacos I ate on the street in Tijuana. Tijuana was interesting. I saw several white horses that had black stripes that I think were sharpied on to look like zebras. I got asked if I wanted to go to a "Titty Bar" about every 3.4 seconds.
Anyway, hope you all are rippin' it. Shout out to Jenny Newman, who's birthday it is and who can definitely appreciate the Al Pastor shananigans experienced earlier. Damn, doo. Shit doo. Rippin' it.

- Boosh Clown

Song of the Day: Me being a douche bag and not owning an MP3 player and therefore having to suffer through the desert in northern mexico without even being able to blast "We like to Party" by the Venga Boys.

p.s. I promise I'm not turning into a hippie. I hate hippies. I just put on deodorant.

No comments: