Thursday, March 6, 2008

Unrequited Love

Like of the Day: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

Dislike of the Day: Florida

Song of the Day: Anything off the "Putumayo Presents" album "Brasileiro." Just type "Brasileiro" into your preferred music downloading engine and download whatever comes up. If you don't download music, you are a fool.

Picture of the Day: When Neil and I were walking the Carrera 7 from the northern part of Bogotá, Colombia, to the southern part, we came across an extremely tall German guy and his black Canadian friend from (I think) Ottawa. They wanted us to check out a hostel they were building, but first suggested we dine at a near by soup eatery hailed as a provider of home made, economical delights.. While we ate, the two kids pictured below sat at an adjoining table, looking at us and laughing hysterically. In addition, I found out midway through my meal that what I thought to be exotic vegetable in my soup was actually the stomach lining of a cow.

No comments: