Sunday, April 27, 2008

Riding Like Lance

Lately, when not drinking hot dog flavored water, I have been thoroughly dedicating my mind and body to training for my upcoming bike trip in late May. I don't party as much. I eat better. I even go on runs almost every single day.

And people are starting to notice.

"Hey, Mark, you're like, not that fat anymore."
It's seemingly innocuous comments like this one that are the product of a slough of nasty rumors that have been circulating in regards to my new-found health. As crazy as it sounds, people seem to think that I'm on something. They seem to think that there is no way this chiseled physique could have been achieved naturally over such a short period of time. Some of them have even asked me outright what I'm on.

What am I on?

I'm on my girlfriend's mountain bike that she got when she was fifteen, busting my ass, 15-20 minutes a day.

What are you on?

-Boosh Clown

::This post inspired by this commercial::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the internet. Working it...