Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ohio Bloggin' Part 343,322

There has been some dissent expressed due to the taking down of our recent video/audio hit "Cammy and Christina Vol.1" in which two sorority girls wake up after a frat party and discuss the previous night's shenanigans. The video will be up again here on Blog is the New Blog shortly, but until then you may watch it on YouTube. Just search "Cammy and Christina" (Warning: Video contains audio that is profane, extremely immature, and kind of awesome).
We're still in Ohio folks, and we're gettin' small-town fever. The highlight of my day today could very well be taking my mother to the airport, and kicking around a soccer ball in the back yard. I have devised an ingenious little golf-type-soccer course in the backyard that involves me kicking the soccer ball (which is actually a volleyball) from various obstacles (tree, sundial, bird bath) and trying to hit other obstacles (tree, sundial, bird bath, Ohioan)in as few tries possible. The par is always two and the course ends with me having to chip the ball up and get it to bounce off the top of the concrete bird bath that lies in the back corner my in my Grandma's backyard. I was completely unsuccessful last night despite many attempts but this morning finally succeeded much to my own delight and celebration.

I will also probably go to Dairy Queen tonight and get a medium cherry sundae.

Hold onto your hats.

Anyway, tomorrow the small-town Middle America life will come to a close and I'll head out to enjoy small-town Middle Canada life, otherwise known as Pelee Island, Ontario. From there my father and I will take a ferry to Leamington, Ontario, then a bus to Toronto, Ontario, and then finally rent a car that will take us up to Quebec. I just wanted to keep you all posted and give you the updates I know you are all dying to receive. There will be more shortly and also an Ohio Photo Collage showcasing some of the sights I have been soaking up this past week. If you're into pictures of wheat fields and bovines you will definitely want to check it out.

Until next time!

-Boosh Clown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see the small town fever hasn't affecting the blog count.

Anonymous said...

Damn Gina. Now I need some DQ...'cept it's gotta be Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard or chocolate cone dipped in cherry.