Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shawty Wanna Thug

I am literally beside myself right now1. I've been searching for the past 15 minutes for cool URL.blogspot.com names so that I can start a new esoteric blog directed at an amazingly small and ephemeral niche market, and you won't believe what I have found. For instance, I decided to start a new blog that is devoted to the song "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne. First I tried lollipop.blogspot.com. Taken, obviously, though not updated in many years, like many blogger URL's. Then I tried lilwayne.blogspot.com. Taken, again, also somewhat expectedly. Then I tried lilwaynelollipop.blogspot.com. Taken, too! by some ring tone advertising bullshit. Finally, I tried the lyrics from the song: "Shawty wanna thug" (.blogspot.com) Taken. I couldn't believe it. SHAWTYWANNATHUG.blogspot.com? Are you kidding me? Touche, Sweden or Denmark or whichever language it is on the blog that involved "o"'s over vowels. I'm all out of URL ideas.

Or am I?

More to come,

Boosh Clown

P.S. "Shawty say the nigga that she with ain't this."

1Figuratively.

Update: I have found an open URL! Please direct yourself to howtolureturtlesbacktotheircagesusinglettuce.wordpress.com.

No comments: