Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Newest Song I am Completely Obsessed With


Girl Talk's newest album, Feed the Animals, is completely balls-to-wall fuckin' awesome. He samples Kelly Clarkson, The Beach Boys, Nirvana, and that one rap song where they yell, "If you don't give a damn, we don't give a fuck."
My favorite track by far on the 49 minute mash-up is "In Step," which I have provided below for your listening pleasure (play it while you listen to the rest. Come on, live a little. Boosh Clown don't disappoint).

It is a beautiful day in Seattle! Today I drove my mom to the airport and pulling away from departures my parents beige Toyota Avalon (featured in Fast and the Furious 8: Bainbridge Island Drag) promptly broke down and refused to accelerate. I was able to coax it all the way to Georgetown before it gave in completely, necessitating a phone call to a tow truck who towed it up to Seattle and I held in very high esteem until he weasled me out of 20 bucks claiming that the drive was too far beyond the allowable mileage limit set by the insurance company.

But still, it is a beautiful day.

And now, I get to take my bike into REI for the second time in two days because it is having mechanical problems as well.

But it is a beautiful day.
So...effing...beautiful.

Serenity now, insanity later.

Just kidding,

Boosh Clown

Boomp3.com

No comments: