Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chevy Cavalier

I am going to Germany in six days. If anyone would like to go to Oktoberfest with me, contact me, and we will drink some beer together. Like brothers. Or brother and sister, if you are a girl.
-Boosh Clown

P.S. Also, I would really like to work while I am in Europe this fall, so contact me if you have any ideas about that, too.
Some things to consider, though: I don't want to go to Spain because I have already been there, I don't want to go to the UK because I don't want to speak English, I don't want to learn Italian, I don't like the French, Spaniards have funny accents (reason number two, I suppose), Polish people sound like they have deep voices, Switzerland is just a little too neutral, Italians are weirdos, Greeks are hairy, the Dutch are insane, and Flemish is a barbaric toungue.
Thanks for your help!

P.P.S. Poop.

P.P.P.S. (!)

T.S.I.E.F.P.T.P.P.P.S. (This Script is Even Further Past the Post Post Post Script) Donnybrook.

No comments: