Thursday, September 11, 2008

good tutor needed

I thought I'd check out Craigslist to see if there were any jobs in Germany and came across one of the funnier jobs I've ever seen. It starts off pretty normal with the "Maths, English, French" and then starts to get awesome with the inclusion of "Italia." Apparently this guy wants someone to teach his daughter "Italy." Then he goes on to mention about fifty other things. "Computer science, Arts, Singing, Dancing, MORALS." He wants someone to teach his daughter morals! My roommate Dan just said, "Why don't you show up at their house with a copy of the Brothers Grimm, or something." I actually don't really know what that means, but I'm sure it's really funny.
Anyway, if you haven't already clicked on the link above, get on it.
Auf weidersehen!

No comments: