Saturday, September 13, 2008

The plan has changed completely. I now plan to hit up the Czech Republic, then Poland, then fly to Glasgow to hang out with my kind of friend/weirdo/kid who's slang is hella weak and hella needs to practice and probably has a hella Scottish accent by now and has forgotten everything that is good and just in the world (see: everything George Bush). Anyway I'll go to Scotland and then bum my way down to London (see: drive on the left side of the road), hang out with a knight named Sir Lee Brown, cross the English Channel, stay with young eccentric couchsurfer types in Paris, then head to Toulouse for fun time. If you would like to find me just like for the guy wearing 7 pairs of boxers, 6 pairs of socks, and 2 sweatshirts in the Wroclaw airport because I a will have to take a bunch of shit out of my bag to make it an acceptable size for carry on and thus have to put it on my person. It's going to be one very cozy plane ride. See you there!
-Boosh Clown
P.S. Disregard this blog. I have drank (drunk?) entirely too much wine tonight.

No comments: