Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dipset

Did you know that an entire box of Tyson spicy buffalo wings only has 3 carbs? Yea, I bet you didn't fuck-face. Neither did I, until Mike petitioned yesterday that I keep my eye out for low carb food at Safeway due to his newly aquired version of a slightly different Hammers Program. It is a strange and disturbing thought that one could commit suicide by devouring a large bag of Skittles.
My Hammers Program is going well. I feel healthier, as if there is a glow about my skin that, once stunted by intoxicants, has now risen to the surface in all of its jubilant splendor. This is not to say that I'm not still a fatty. Because I am. I'm disgusting. But I am heading down the path of englightenment one Sprite Zero at a time.

1 comment:

Carrera said...

sprite-0 is bad for you