Monday, April 21, 2008

Suffrage

Sooooo, right now "No" is winning in the whole, "Should Boosh Clown have to drink the hot dog flavored water pole." Seeing as no one ever votes in my polls (though I'm thankful for the few who do), I have decided to add an extra incentive: If "Yes" wins, I will video myself pouring the hot dog flavored water into a glass and consuming it. It will be disgusting, and if you vote now, you will have played a part in it.

So there you have it. All you have to do is vote. It will take three votes from now on for me to have to drink hot dog flavored water. This is so easy. Please do it, so that I don't get depressed and decide to drink hot dog flavored water anyway.

I have to pee.

-Boosh Clown

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I just voted yes, though it was difficult because Linkin Park has been my favorite band ever since I figured out I was a douche bag, but now yes is ahead. And I fully expect video to be uploaded by tomorrow. Then you have to move on to the chocolate starfish.

Anonymous said...

the spizzy awaits. we have a treadmill, excersise bike and hella fruit, and power bars.

doggy.

party. bra.