Monday, July 7, 2008

Acres of Boosh Clams

It is official. Say hello to Ivar's Restaurant's newest bus boy: Boosh Clown. What an exciting development. What intrigue. Where will this job take me? Will it involve espionage? Will it involve caviar and champagne and expensive suits? I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I do my very first training shift, starting at 4pm Pacific Standard Time and going until closing. If you would like to be there to cheer me on, Ivar's is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 54. For those of you who won't be able to make it, here's a picture of me in my new uniform:
It's truly stunning how a change of clothes can affect your entire look, going so far as to affect your ethnicity, facial expressions, and even name. Apparently now I am Filipino/Mexican/Latin/Asian and my name is Kendrick.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Boosh Clown

No comments: